jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

Cryptomnesia


Es posiblemente uno de los discos mas agresivos en la discografia de Omar, en el CD estan presentes ademas Zach Hill, Cedric Blixer Zavala, Juan Alderete de la Peña y Jonathan Hischke, esta es una explicacion hecha por Omar que puede ser encontrada en el booklet del disco: "To soothe the symptoms of a cursed go-between, this magnetar of a record (an uncomfortable meditation on bad manners), was recorded in the foul summer of 2006. It then sat in my grotesquely overpopulated, roman holiday of a closet, awaiting its vocal tracks, which were finally realized in the illustrious Australian summer of 2008. Being predisposed to insults, I would like to say now that I love this record with all my guts and find it very much worth the wait (I hope you'll agree, though I sense some of you may not). This project, as many before it, though one small step in my (our) personal therapy, still bears the question: is our footing sure enough to be trusted?"


Pass: improvisado semanal

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario